SelectKids brings together a number of resources to help with the medical and behavioral health care of children in state custody. Our partners include:
Are you a Resource Parent needing help with medical and/or behavioral health services?
- The Bureau of TennCare
- Best Practice Network Providers
- Medical Management
- Behavioral Health
The SelectKids Resource Parent Line is 1-888-422-2963. This is a free call.
These are reasons you might need to call SelectKids:
Are you a Resource Parent needing help with questions not about medical and behavioral health care?
- Ordering the child's Member ID Card
- Changing a Primary Care Provider (PCP)
- Understanding benefits - what's covered?
- Finding a provider
- Scheduling appointments
- Helping with a child's specific health needs such as asthma, diabetes, depression, multiple chronic conditions
- Getting transportation to non-emergency medical and behavioral health care appointments that DCS does not provide.
Call the Resource Parent DCS Helpline at 1-877-DCS-KIDS