News About Your New Plan
We’re glad to have you as a member, and we want to make sure you get the most from your health plan. Here’s what you can expect in the coming weeks:
- Welcome kit with your member handbook
- Member ID card to use for medical, behavioral health and dental care
- Personal phone call to answer questions you may have
Once your coverage begins, please make sure we have what we need to provide the best care:
- Register online at BlueAccess. You’ll be able to print temporary cards, Explanation of Benefits (EOB) documents, and view claim status. Login to BlueAccess top right.
- Check your ID card to verify the PCP is your provider of choice. If you want a different PCP, give us a call at Customer Service or login to BlueAccess to ask for the change.
- Complete and return your Mini Health Appraisal. This document will help us to understand your specific health needs.
Please see the Member Info section for more details, including copies of your member handbook.
Email us. Or give us a call. We’re available by phone Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Eastern Time.
(TDD/TTY: Call 711 and ask for 888-418-0008)