Report It Now for ECF CHOICES Tier 1 Reportable Events
Tier 1 Reportable Events should be reported immediately after discovery.
ECF CHOICES Reportable Event Tier 1 Reporting Requirements
The following timelines are based on the date and time of who first discovers the incident, which could be BlueCare Tennessee or a provider.
- If you discover or witness a Tier 1 Reportable Event, you must report it within four hours by calling the Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (DIDD) hotline in your region:
- East Tennessee: 1-800-579-0023
- Middle Tennessee: 1-888-633-1313
- West Tennessee: 1-888-632-4490
- The provider Incident Management Coordinator (IMC) or designee must then submit a written ECF Reportable Event Form via data exchange to both DIDD and BlueCare Tennessee by close of the next business day after the telephone report to DIDD is made.