Thanks for stopping by to learn more about how BlueCare Tennessee works with vendors. We’re fortunate to partner with many external sources that support high quality care for our members. We hope current and prospective vendors find this information useful.
The Vendor Management team supports these government lines of business:
- BlueCare Tennessee
- CHOICES and Employment and Community First CHOICES
- BlueCare Plus TennesseeSM (Dual Eligible Special Needs Plan-DSNP)
- Medicare Advantage
- Shared Health
What we look for:
- A diverse pool of qualified vendors who meet federal and state regulatory requirements
- An ability to deliver increased value for our programs while creating efficiency and delivering timely
- A demonstrated commitment to high levels of ethics, including:
- Social Responsibility
We promote and support opportunities for qualified small and disadvantaged businesses as well as minority-owned businesses.
Please let us know how we can help you.
Manager Vendor & Provider Relations
Rebecca (Becky) Owen: (423) 535-8347
Contract Development Analysts
- Loutrishia (Lou) Armstrong: (423) 535-6502
- Shirley Bennett: (423) 535-3677
- Kimberly East: (423) 535-6426
- Antoinette Mitchell: (423) 535-5640
- Carla Sewell: (423) 535-7463
- Faith Triplett: (423) 535-5946
Ethics and Compliance
Vendor Management abides by all state and federal requirements as well as those set forth by the State Government Compliance officer and the BlueCare Tennessee Code of Business Conduct.
The Code of Conduct is designed to provide us with the knowledge needed to conduct our business activities in an honest, open and fair manner. Our success, as individuals and the success of our company, depends on our ability to build trusting relationships with our customers, providers, and others with which we have business relationships.
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Supplier Self-Certification Form For the supplier’s (vendor’s) business function, type of business, MWBE business classification, contact information, business address, eligibility, and required payment information
Blue Cross BlueShield of Tennessee Vendor EFT Authorization Form
Allows a supplier to add a new account or update an existing account for electronic payments (Electronic Fund Transfers)